Water and Coca-Cola
1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.
2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so
weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.
3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's
metabolism as much as3%.
4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger
pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of Washington study.
5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of
water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of
7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzz short-term memory,
trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer
screen or on a printed page.
8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the
risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and
one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.
And now for the properties of COKE:
1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol
carries two gallons of coke in the truck to remove blood from the highway after a car
2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.
3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the
toilet bowl and let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush
clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous China.
4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub
the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.
5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour
a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to
the rusted bolt for several minutes.
7. To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into
the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before
the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with
the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.
8. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke
into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle.
The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains.
9. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.
For Your Info:
1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid.
Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4
days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising
increase in osteoporosis.
2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the
commercial truck must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for Highly
3. The distributors of coke have been using it to
clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!
Now the question is, would you like a coke or a glass